KX Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our KX Community around the world.

Home Forums KX Solutions Clicking a single legend element strikes through all

• Clicking a single legend element strikes through all

Posted by jlucid on August 21, 2023 at 12:00 am

I have a chartGL line plot, with the legend displayed on top. The legend is created by setting Layer1->Color Enumeration to a symbol field. The issue is that when I click one of the legend names, expecting the associated line to disappear, all legend names get a strike through mark and all lines vanish. I expected only the legend name clicked to get a strike though mark. If I click that single legend name again, the strike through mark disappears from all legend values. So the clicking actions seems to be acting on all elements instead of just one.

If I then switch to using a pie chart, with the same data source, then clicking a single legend name once has the expected result, only that line disappears and only that legend name gets the strike through mark.

There are no errors in the browser when I press F12.

Anyone know what could be causing such an issue?

jlucid replied 2 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • ahackett

August 22, 2023 at 12:00 am

Hi,
    This is a bug, I will create a ticket to look into this issue

• jlucid

Do you know when the next release of Dashboards Direct is expected? Is there a page which lists the fixes per release so I can know if a fix was included ? Thanks

• kieran

Currently we do a major release each quarter and a minor release each month.

For each quarter release – we have started to add our release notes to our “Latest from KX” blog section : https://community.kx.com/t5/Latest-from-KX/bg-p/news/label-name/release%20notes (you can additionally subscribe to these release notes)

The next quarter release will be at the end of the month (2.1.0) I can ensure that we add the full list of fixes in here too going forward.

• jlucid

August 23, 2023 at 12:00 am

Thanks for that info and link, Kieran, just what I need. Looking forward to v2.1.0