KX Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our KX Community around the world.

Home Forums KX Academy Complete reset of workspace

• Complete reset of workspace

Posted by Laura on February 2, 2024 at 12:00 am

I had completed the first section of the advance capstone and run the tests and all of them passed. However, I tried changing one of my answers to this section whilst working on section 2 and now anytime I put in my original answers to the first section, I keep getting failed tests on sections 1.4 and 1.5, specifically on the tests that check if column files have been created.

I have tried deleting the workspace and running setup again and running all my code which passed the first time to see if this fixes the issue but the problem persists. Is there a way to completely reset the entire project so I can start from scratch?

Thanks

trinity replied 2 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • megan_mcp

Administrator
    February 5, 2024 at 12:00 am

Hi  !

Have you tried navigating to the terminal and running:

cd ..

And then:

rm -rf course-advanced-capstone

This should remove the current instance of the course.

To restart the project, go to the academy and launch the capstone sandbox as normal.

Let me know if this works!

Thanks,

Megan

• trinity

March 14, 2024 at 1:25 am

Thank you this helped for resetting my course

• Laura

Administrator
    February 5, 2024 at 12:00 am

Hi Megan,

Thanks for your reply. I have completed the course using my other email address, but I have tried running this and the workspace appears to have remained the same.

As I have already completed the course, I no longer need this issue solved for me personally, but if you need me to send you over anything for reference if it happens to others, please let me know.

Thanks,

Paul

• megan_mcp

Administrator
    February 6, 2024 at 12:00 am

Thanks  ! And congratulations on completing the capstone!

Best regards,

Megan