KX Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our KX Community around the world.

Home Forums KX Academy Having issues with inability to run ‘trips’ in KX Sandbox from the Introductory Workshop?

• Having issues with inability to run ‘trips’ in KX Sandbox from the Introductory Workshop?

Posted by greyity on December 2, 2023 at 12:00 am

This is rather early to experience issues, but I am stuck as I am relatively new to databases.

The error occurs on trying to proceed with instructions in video 2 of the Introductory Workshop, qSQL: Data exploration. I am working in Jupter notebook and facing this issues.

The moment where we scroll down to ‘count trips’ and ‘meta trips’, I am unable to do so.  I get error on a red background as shown.

I tried to also view trips in in an earlier command and I get nothing…

I checked the file directory and I can’t find trips.csv, not sure if that is what I am suppose to see but regardless I can’t do the commands so maybe its relevant.

?Hoping someone could help, does  trips just not exist anymore or something?

greyity replied 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • megan_mcp

Administrator
    December 4, 2023 at 12:00 am

Hi ,

My suggestion is to close down/restart all the tabs needed for this workshop and re-launch the sandbox.

If you are still experiencing this error, try opening it in a private browser.

Let me know if this works.

Many thanks,

Megan