KX Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our KX Community around the world.
KX Community Guidelines

Home Forums kdb+ Image not loading in ML-toolkit

• Image not loading in ML-toolkit

Posted by cperezln on July 27, 2023 at 12:00 am

Hi there, I am actually working with ML-toolkit for q and I am having some problems. The example notebooks that they had on GitHub (https://github.com/KxSystems/mlnotebooks) display some images, but they are not being painted on my notebook. What can be the problem? I have already checked out matplotlib version and so on, and yet not found it.

Kind Regards,

Cristian

cperezln replied 3 months, 4 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Laura

Administrator
    July 31, 2023 at 12:00 am

Hi ,

Have you installed everything in the dependencies listed at the bottom of the page?

If so, and you are still not able to see the images, what error messages are you seeing?

Thanks,

Laura

• cperezln

August 1, 2023 at 12:00 am

Hi ,

yes, I have correctly installed every requirement. Nevertheless, now appears to be working.

I have a couple of questions about the actual need to use ML-Toolkit, because now I am planning on using it in another machine, and so I need to configure everything:

– I am using it and working with Python 3.7, is there any recommendation of using another Python version?

– I am actually using a regular q license (not insights), I assume there is no need of using an insights license?

– I am working with:

• pandas 1.1.5
    • matplotlib 3.5.3
    • numpy 1.21.5
    • scipy 1.7.3
    • scikit-learn 0.23.0

Is there any recommendation about libraries versions, not strictly specified in requirements.txt?

Kind Regards,

Cristian