KX Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our KX Community around the world.
KX Community Guidelines

Home Forums KX Academy May have broken my KX Developer workspace

Tagged: 

• May have broken my KX Developer workspace

Posted by fionan on March 10, 2024 at 2:47 pm

Thank you for hosting these KX Academy projects – I find them very helpful.

Unfortunately at the last qustion of the Advanced Capstone Project (3.6), after attempting to load the f1 database into the fiaHandle handle like below, my KX Developer session started to stall.

fiaHandle"\l ",getenv[`AX_WORKSPACE],"/AdvancedCapstone.Data/f1"

After closing and reopening my browser, the KX developer link no longer opens. I have cleared my brower cache and tried logging in from an Incognito window, but I still cannot open KX developer.

Thankfully I have a recent version of my AdvProject.md saved locally on my Computer, so I won’t have to start from scratch if my workspace is deleted. Is there any way to access Developer again? Or is it down for weekend maintenance?

Thanks in advance!

fionan replied 3 months, 4 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • mwoods

Administrator
    March 11, 2024 at 9:38 am

Hi @fionan I had a look and reset your workspace for you by redoing the steps in the original README i.e. rerunning setup.sh before opening KX developer. Can you try now? Thanks

• This reply was modified 3 months, 4 weeks ago by  mwoods.
    • fionan

March 11, 2024 at 10:06 am

Thank you @mwoods ! My workspace is reachable now and I was able to recieve my certificate after pasting in my backup AdvProject.md file.