KX Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our KX Community around the world.

Home Forums KDB.AI Could Someone Give Me Guidance on Integrating KDB+/q with Machine Learning?

Tagged: ,

• Could Someone Give Me Guidance on Integrating KDB+/q with Machine Learning?

Posted by elija6266 on April 11, 2024 at 9:16 am

Hello there,

Right now I am working on a project where I need to integrate KDB+/q with machine learning models. Specifically, I am interested in using KDB+/q to preprocess data, train models, and serve predictions.

I have already explored some basic examples and tutorials, but I am looking for more in-depth resources or best practices for integrating KDB+/q with popular machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch.

Also, I am curious about any experiences or tips that the community can share regarding performance optimization when using KDB+/q with large-scale machine learning models and datasets.

For reference I have taken help from this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/47354958/connect-api-to-kdb-databaseinfo

If anyone has worked on similar projects or has any resources to recommend, I would greatly appreciate your insights.

Thankyou in advance.

rocuinneagain replied 2 weeks, 4 days ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply