KX Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our KX Community around the world.

Home Forums kdb+ Draft of New Book: "Q in Depth" — Looking For Assistance

• Draft of New Book: "Q in Depth" — Looking For Assistance

Posted by erik_friis on January 10, 2024 at 12:00 am

Hi, For the last several years I have been working on a manuscript which is now at around 500 pages and includes quite a bit of high-quality material on Kdb+/q that cannot be found anywhere else. I’m looking a motivated individual of two–someone who may want to help me pull the whole project together almost like a record producer might–reviewing the material, providing feedback, and possibly help writing some of the missing sections. It’s gotten rave reviews from those who have seen it so far and the idea is to make this the de facto book on q. The person or persons would share in the credit on the title page as well as with royalties etc. to be agreed upon.  The book is rife with examples and take the reader through q from beginning to end delving deeply into many salient topics that are covered in a page or less in other books/documentation. Please reach out to me here or directly if you’re interested in discussing/taking part in this project. Thanks, Erik (erik.friis at me.com if you prefer to contact me directly).

erik_friis replied 2 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.