KX Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our KX Community around the world.

Home Forums KX Academy Fundamentals Capstone 3.1, 4.4, 4.5 and 5.3

• Fundamentals Capstone 3.1, 4.4, 4.5 and 5.3

Posted by anduhau on October 27, 2023 at 12:00 am

I have been working on the as-of-join table…all of the other exercises passed the tests, but this one has not (screenshot attached).  I also do not understand if this error would further propagate for exercises 4.4 and 4.5 or not, as they also fail the test, even if the returnN function from 4.3 has passed the test. Moreover, would the error from 3.1 have anything to do with the tests failed for 5.3?

Apologies for the very long thread, I am putting all these exercises together because I do not know if these errors all stem from 3.1 or not (screenshots for 3.1, 4.4, 4.5, 5.3 are attached)

anduhau replied 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • laura

Administrator
    October 27, 2023 at 12:00 am

Hi  ,

Thanks for sending all the screenshots. I can see that your errors are unrelated.

3.1: You don’t need to sort on option_id, and only nbbodata needs to be sorted on time.

4.4 and 4.5: both top5EdgeTimes and bottom5QtyTimes are expected to be tables, so if you remove your “select minute from” in both cases, these tests should pass.

5.3: Double check your code for keying edgeProfileFull – there is a typo in your table name.

Hope this helps!

Laura